Originally, this was supposed to be a website dedicated to the one and only toon cop – Bonkers D. Bobcat from the Disney cartoon series.
While the project is on hiatus, I (Ambidexter), the webmaster, use this domain for random stuff.
Even when I move to another hosting (which unfortunately happens more often than I’d like to admit), I keep the domain and retain directory structure.
And here’s what we currently have here…
- /archive – mirrors of my old projects (original websites died along with the hosting providers);
- Ambidexter’s Formspring – all of my Q&A’s that once were published on Formspring (again, the original website is dead);
- El lince perdido в России – a Russian-language website about the Spanish animated cartoon The Missing Lynx;
- /evidence – I cannot rely on image hosting services (they tend to delete old pictures, disable hotlinking etc), so I upload whatever I wish to share onto my own site;
- /furries – furry-related stuff, including Furry Code 1.3 decoder and the beta version of Furry Code 2.0;
- /soniccis – stuff related to the SonicCIS community;